Aruba "Buy 3 get 2 Free" Promotion
Get the Best of Both Worlds
Sorry, this promo is no longer available, please contact us.
for more Information
Business-class Wi-Fi at an economy-class price.
Buy 3 Access Points, Get 2 Free.
Don’t compromise your WI-Fi. Get the Aruba business-class, non-stop Wi-Fi at an economy-class price. For a limited time, end users can buy 3 Aruba Instant access points and get 2 free. Add on Aruba Central cloud management for $30/year and you will have a Wi-Fi solution that is fast and reliable.
- End users can buy 3 Aruba Instant access points and get 2 free.
- Maximum 50 units per customer - includes up to 20 Free Units.
- PLUS! Option to purchase 1 Yr Aruba Central Cloud Management License w/2 tokens for ONLY $30.
- Offer is valid for customers in the US Only.
- Effective August 1, 2019 through October 31, 2019 or while supplies last.
Aruba Access Points
Aruba access points (APs) offer maximum deployment flexibility in a wide range of wireless LAN (WLAN) environments — central and remote sites, locations with high concentrations of Wi-Fi clients, indoors and outdoors, and harsh industrial environments.
Working with Aruba Mobility Controllers, these centrally managed single- and multi-radio APs provide zero-touch configuration and automatic software updates. Multifunctional Aruba APs perform spectrum analysis to mitigate Wi-Fi interference, air monitoring to ensure wireless security, and operate as Remote APs (RAPs) or as part of a secure enterprise mesh.
Aruba 802.11ac wireless access points deliver superb Wi-Fi performance – they can be deployed as controller-managed or controllerless Aruba Instant APs depending on the design, scope and scale of your wireless network. And our newest Wave 2 APs deliver screaming fast 11ac speeds with a HPE Smart Rate multi-gig uplink to boost network performance in high-density environments.
Aruba Instant Wi-Fi Access Points
Aruba Instant virtualizes Aruba Mobility Controller capabilities on 802.11n access points (AP), creating a feature-rich enterprise-grade wireless LAN (WLAN) that delivers the affordability and simplicity of an entry-level Wi-Fi network.
- Fastest Network - When connecting lots of mobile devices at once, Aruba tests at 10x faster than other cloud Wi-Fi solutions.
- Unsurpassed Uptime - Your wireless LAN functions stay 100% available even if your WAN link fails, thanks to wired and cellular uplink redundancy.
- Unmatched Affordability - Without any recurring subscription costs, Aruba Instant wireless LANs cost you less over time than competitors. Plus, your investment is safe if you want to add a controller later.
Top 5 HPE Aruba Instant Access Point Features:
- Up to 36% faster than competition at high density (IAP225 50 client downstream throughput testing)
- Wi-Fi setup in minutes
- IAP’s can be setup as controllerlessor with controllers
- Business grade security and secure guest network access
- Manage from the cloud with optional Aruba Central network management
Terms and Conditions
- The Aruba Buy 3, Get 2 Free Promotion permits a maximum of fifty (50) HPE Aruba IAPs per end-user customer. The result is a maximum of twenty (20) free units when a total of fifty (50) eligible IAPs are purchased/sold to one end-user customer.
- Customers have the option to purchase a one (1) year Aruba Central Cloud Management license with two tokens for $30.00 (purchase pt# JY925AAE and get qty (2) JY928AAE free). A maximum number of license bundles for purchase per end-user customer is fifty (50). Does not require purchase of access points.
- Accessories like mounting kits and antennas are excluded from this promotion.
- Offer cannot be combined with special pricing, or any other HPE or Aruba promotion, or with E-Rate deals.
- This promotion is NOT available through HPE Source.
Need help? Chat with an industry expert right now!
Please fill out the form below or call us at 844-356-5141.
A division of Virtual Graffiti, Inc.
9979 Muirlands Blvd.
Irvine, CA 92618
- Local: 949-328-2954
- Toll Free: 844-356-5141
- Fax: 949-266-9332
Our team here is to help you! We are available from 7am PST - 6pm PST and attempt to respond to all inquiries within 1 business day.
Please Note: Technical support is provided by the manufacturer. If you have a product support related questions, please contact the manufacturer directly.