HPE OfficeConnect 1950 Switch Series
Advanced 10 Gigabit smart web-managed switch for fast network connectivity
The HPE OfficeConnect 1950 Series is a smart Web-managed 10-Gigabit and Gigabit platform for advanced small business networks needing highest performance now or in the future.
The HPE OfficeConnect 1950 Switch Series includes five switches: New to the series is a 16-port 10-Gigabit aggregation switch that has 12 10GBASE-T and 4 SFP+ ports, which is ideal as the core of a high performance workgroup or small business network. Additional series models have Gigabit access ports with 10-Gigabit uplinks, including two standard and two PoE+ models in 24- and 48-port configurations. The access switches each have two 10GBASE-T ports supporting copper- based Category 6A-based cabling, and two 10G SFP+ ports for fiber connectivity. The PoE+ models both have a PoE power budget of 370 W to power up PoE/PoE+ compliant client devices.
The HPE OfficeConnect 1950 Switch Series has an intuitive Web-based interface for simple customization of network operation. It supports true-stacking, the aggregation switch supporting up to two devices, while the access switches allowing up to four devices, to be logically administered as a single entity, simplifying administration while supporting greater network redundancy. Models support both rack mounting and desktop operation. These switches have IPv4 and IPv6 operation, with Layer 2 switching as well as Layer 3 static routing. Other features include: link aggregation to boost link performance; VLANs, Access Control Lists, and 802.1X network login for enhanced security; and three versions of Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) for added network resiliency. HPE OfficeConnect 1950 Switch Series is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Find the right HPE OfficeConnect 1950 Switch for you
HPE OfficeConnect 1950 24G 2SFP+ 2XGT PoE+ Switch (Backorder)
- Advanced smart web managed 24-port Gigabit PoE+ switch with 10G uplinks
- This model has 24x 10/100/1000 PoE+/PoE enabled ports plus two 10GBASE T copper ports and two SFP+ ports for SFP+/SFP fiber connections
- PoE power budget is 370 Watts
- Flexible 10GbE connections-10GBASE-T copper and SFP+ fiber-in an affordable, smart web-managed switch series.
- Four-high stacking can simplify network administration and add resiliency.
- Power over Ethernet models supporting up to 370 Watts total PoE+/PoE power.
- Customized operation using intuitive Web browser-based interface
- Limited lifetime warranty for unit, power, and fans.