Aruba AP-215 Access Point
Affordable, high-performance 802.11ac
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
Multifunctional and affordable Aruba 210 series wireless access points (APs) maximize mobile device performance in medium-density, highperformance Wi-Fi environments.
These compact and cost-effective dual-radio APs deliver wireless data rates of up to 1.3 Gbps to 5-GHz devices with 802.11ac technology. They also support 3x3 MIMO with three spatial streams as well as 2.4-GHz 802.11n clients at data rates up to 450 Mbps.
The AP-215 and IAP-215 models have six integrated omnidirectional downtilt antennas, while the AP-215 and IAP-215 support external, detachable dual-band antennas using three RP-SMA connectors.
Choose your operating mode
The 210 series supports your choice of operating modes to meet unique management and deployment requirements.
- Controller-managed AP or Remote AP (RAP) running ArubaOS.
When managed by Aruba Mobility Controllers, 210 series APs offer centralized configuration, data encryption, policy enforcement and network services as well as distributed and centralized traffic forwarding. Please refer to the Aruba Mobility Controller data sheets for more details.
- Aruba Instant AP running InstantOS.
In Aruba Instant mode, a single AP automatically distributes the network configuration to other Instant APs in the WLAN. Simply power-up on Instant AP, configure it over the air, and plug in the other APs – the entire process takes about five minutes.
For large installations across multiple sites, the Aruba Activate service significantly reduces deployment time by automating device provisioning, firmware upgrades, and inventory management. With Aruba Activate, Instant APs are factoryshipped to any site and configure themselves when powered up.
Wi-Fi client optimization
- To eliminate sticky client behavior while users roam, 200 series APs feature patented ClientMatch technology, which continuously gathers session performance metrics from mobile devices.
- If a mobile device moves away from an AP or if RF interference impedes performance, ClientMatch automatically steers the device to a better AP.
Advanced Cellular Coexistence (ACC)
- ACC lets WLANs perform at peak efficiency by minimizing interference from 3G/4G LTE networks, distributed antenna systems and commercial small cell/femtocell equipment.
Quality of service for unified communication apps
- The 200 series APs support priority handling and policy enforcement for unified communication apps, including Microsoft Lync with encrypted videoconferencing, voice, chat and desktop sharing.
- Adaptive Radio Management (ARM) technology automatically assigns channel and power settings, provides airtime fairness and ensures that APs stay clear of all sources of RF interference to deliver reliable, high-performance WLANs.
- 210 series APs can be configured to provide part-time or dedicated air monitoring for spectrum analysis and wireless intrusion protection, VPN tunnels to extend corporate resources to remote locations, and wireless mesh connections where Ethernet drops are not available.
- Capable of part-time or dedicated air monitoring, the spectrum analyzer remotely scans the 2.4-GHz and 5-GHz radio bands to identify sources of RF interference
- With an OpenDNS service subscription, Aruba Instant RAPs deliver integrated web filtering, malware and botnet protection to every device connected to the WLAN.
- Integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for secure storage of credentials and keys.
- SecureJack-capable for secure tunneling of wired Ethernet traffic.
|AP-214 and AP-215 Specifications|
AP-210 Series Specifications
Wireless Radio Specifications
Regulatory Model Number
Minimum Software Versions
Wireless Radio Specifications:
|RF Performance Table|
|Maximum transmit power (dBm) per transmit chain||Receiver sensitivity (dBm) per receive chain|
|2.4 GHz - 802.11b|
|2.4 GHz - 802.11g|
|2.4 GHz - 802.11n HT20|
|2.4 GHz - 802.11n HT40|
|5 GHz - 802.11a 5 GHz|
|5 GHz - 802.11n HT20|
|5 GHz - 802.11n HT40|
|5 GHz - 802.11ac VHT20|
|5 GHz - 802.11ac VHT40|
|5 GHz - 802.11ac VHT80|
Antenna Pattern Plots:
Horizontal or azimuth plane (top view, 0 degrees downtilt)
Horizontal or azimuth plane (top view, 30 degrees downtilt)
Elevation plane (side view, 0 degrees angle)
Elevation plane (side view, 90 degrees angle)
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $44.22
Our Price: $114.60
Our Price: $154.00
Our Price: $180.08
Our Price: $79.35
Our Price: $212.82
Our Price: $276.38
Our Price: $349.00
Our Price: $47.21
Our Price: $77.81
Our Price: $20.24
Our Price: $60.39
Our Price: $44.23