Aruba AP-303P Access Point
Low-cost 802.11ac Wave 2 Enterprise Access Points
Our Price: $329.65
The affordable mid-range Aruba 303 Series campus access point delivers high performance 802.11ac with MU-MIMO (Wave 2) for medium density enterprise environments. With the integrated BLE and supporting 802.3af power, the Aruba 303 Series AP enables enterprises to improve their work efficiency and productivity with the lowest TCO.
The compact Aruba 303 Series AP delivers a maximum concurrent data rate of 867 Mbps in the 5GHz band and 300 Mbps in the 2.4GHz band (for an aggregate peak data rate of 1.2Gbps). Featuring 2x2:2SS, the Aruba 303 is designed for medium device density environments, such as schools, retail branches, warehouses, hotels and enterprise offices, where the environment is cost sensitive.
The 303 Series AP has an integrated Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) radio, which can be used as an Aruba beacon for advanced locationing, indoor wayfinding, asset tracking, and to enable proximity-based push notification services. The integrated beacon radio also enables the remote management of battery-powered and other standalone beacons in a large-scale network of Aruba beacons. It enables businesses to leverage mobility context to develop applications that will deliver an enhanced user experience and increase the value of the wireless network for organizations.Choose your operating mode
The Aruba 303 Series Access Points offer a choice of deployment and operating modes to meet your unique management and deployment requirements:
- The 303 Series AP is a unified AP that supports both controller-based and controller-less deployment modes, providing maximum flexibility.
- Controller-based mode – When deployed in conjunction with an Aruba Mobility Controller, Aruba 303 Series Access Points offer centralized configuration, data encryption, policy enforcement and network services, as well as distributed and centralized traffic forwarding.
- Controller-less (Instant) mode – The controller function is virtualized in a cluster of APs in Instant mode. As the network grows and/or requirements change, Instant deployments can easily migrate to controller-based mode.
- Remote AP (RAP) mode for branch deployments
- Air monitor (AM) for wireless IDS, rogue detection and containment
- Spectrum analyzer (SA), dedicated or hybrid, for identifying sources of RF interference
- Secure enterprise mesh portal or point
For large installations across multiple sites, the Aruba Activate service significantly reduces deployment time by automating device provisioning, firmware upgrades, and inventory management. With Aruba Activate, the APs can be factoryshipped to any site and configure themselves when powered up.
Unified AP – deploy with or without controller
- The 303 Series access points can be deployed in either controller-based (ArubaOS) or controller-less (InstantOS) deployment mode
Dual Radio 2x2 802.11ac access point with Multi-User MIMO (wave 2)
- Supports up to 867Mbps in the 5GHz band (with 2SS/VHT80 client devices) and up to 300Mbps in the 2.4GHz band (with 2SS/HT40 clients)
Built-in Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) radio
- Enables location based services with BLE-enabled mobile devices receiving signals from multiple Aruba Beacons at the same time
- Enables asset tracking when used with Aruba Asset Tags
Advanced Cellular Coexistence (ACC)
- Minimizes interference from 3G/4G cellular networks, distributed antenna systems and commercial small cell/femtocell equipment
Quality of service for unified communications applications
- Supports priority handling and policy enforcement for unified communication apps, including Skype for Business with encrypted videoconferencing, voice, chat and desktop sharing
- Adaptive Radio Management (ARM) technology with AirMatch automatically assigns channel, width and power settings based on environment and client density. It also provides airtime fairness and ensures that APs stay clear of all sources of RF interference to deliver reliable, highperformance WLANs
- The Aruba 303 Series Access Points can be configured to provide part-time or dedicated air monitoring for spectrum analysis and wireless intrusion protection, VPN tunnels to extend remote locations to corporate resources, and wireless mesh connections where Ethernet drops are not available
- Capable of part-time or dedicated air monitoring, the spectrum analyzer remotely scans the 2.4GHz and 5GHz radio bands to identify sources of RF interference from HT20 through VHT80 operation
Aruba Secure Core
- Device assurance: Use of Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for secure storage of credentials and keys as well as secure boot
- Integrated wireless intrusion protection offers threat protection and mitigation, and eliminates the need for separate RF sensors and security appliances
- IP reputation and security services identify, classify, and block malicious les, URLs and IPs, providing comprehensive protection against advanced online threats
Daisy-chain your wired network to connect and power any network device (IP camera, IOT gateway, or even a second Access Point) to the E1 Ethernet port of the AP-303P. Simplify and costreduce the installation of multiple devices by sharing switch ports and cabling.
Wi-Fi Radio Specifications
Power Sources and Consumption
For more country-specific regulatory information and approvals, please see your Aruba representative.
Regulatory Model Numbers
MINIMUM SOFTWARE VERSIONS
Wireless Radio Specifications:
|RF Performance Table|
|Maximum transmit power (dBm) per transmit chain||Receiver sensitivity (dBm) per receive chain|
|802.11n HT20 2.4GHz|
|802.11n HT40 2.4GHz|
|802.11n HT20 5GHz|
|802.11n HT40 5GHz|
|802.11ac VHT20 5GHz|
|802.11ac VHT40 5GHz|
|802.11ac VHT80 5GHz|
ANTENNA PATTERN PLOTS
Table shows the maximum hardware capability of the AP (excluding antenna and MIMO/MRC gain). Actual maximum transmit power may be limited below these numbers to ensure compliance with local regulatory requirements.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $329.65
Our Price: $56.27
Our Price: $105.17
Special Price: $19.24
Special Price: $22.46
Special Price: $19.24
Special Price: $19.24
Our Price: $37.38
Our Price: $21.98