Aruba AP-207 Access Point
Fast, affordable 802.11ac for everyone
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
Supports and Renewals are still available below
The affordable mid-range Aruba 207 Series access point delivers high performance 802.11ac for medium density enterprise environments. With the integrated BLE and supporting 802.3af power, the Aruba 207 Series AP enables enterprises to improve their work efficiency and productivity with the lowest TCO.
The compact Aruba 207 Series AP delivers a maximum concurrent data rate of 867 Mbps in the 5GHz band and 400 Mbps in the 2.4GHz band (for an aggregate peak data rate of 1.3Gbps). Featuring 2x2:2SS, and increased operating temperature, the 207 AP is designed for medium device density environments, such as schools, retail branches, warehouses, hotels and enterprise offices, where the environment is cost sensitive.
With the integrated Bluetooth Aruba Beacon, the 207 Series provides advanced location and indoor wayfinding, and proximity-based push notification services while simplifying the remote management of battery-powered Aruba Beacons. It enables businesses to leverage mobility context to develop applications that will deliver an enhanced user experience and increase the value of the wireless network for organizations.
Get a big performance advantage
Patented ClientMatch technology improves performance and eliminates sticky client behavior while roaming.
Protect service quality over the air
AppRF technology enables prioritization and policy enforcement for business-critical enterprise apps like Microsoft Lync.
Friendly to Aruba Bluetooth Beacons
An integrated Aruba Beacon delivers location services that can be centrally managed.
Choose your operating mode
Aruba 207 Series APs offer a choice of operating modes to meet your unique management and deployment requirements.
- Controller-managed mode – When managed by Aruba Mobility Controllers, Aruba 207 Series APs offer centralized configuration, data encryption, policy enforcement and network services, as well as distributed and centralized traffic forwarding.
- Aruba Instant mode – In Aruba Instant mode, a single AP automatically distributes the network configuration to other Instant APs in the WLAN. Simply power-up one Instant AP, configure it over the air, and plug in the other APs – the entire process takes about five minutes. If WLAN requirements change, a built-in migration path allows 207 Series Instant APs to become part of a WLAN that is managed by a Mobility Controller.
- Remote AP (RAP) for branch deployments.
- Air monitor (AM) for wireless IDS, rogue detection and containment.
- Spectrum analyzer, dedicated or hybrid, for identifying sources of RF interference.
- Secure enterprise mesh.
For large installations across multiple sites, the Aruba Activate service significantly reduces deployment time by automating device provisioning, firmware upgrades, and inventory management. With Aruba Activate, Instant APs are factoryshipped to any site and configure themselves when powered up.
Dual Radio 802.11ac Access Point
- Supports up to 867 Mbps in the 5GHz band (with 2SS/VHT80 clients) and up to 400 Mbps in the 2.4GHz band (with 2SS/VHT40 clients)
Built-in Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) radio
- Enables location-based services with BLE-enabled mobile devices receiving signals from multiple Aruba Beacons at the same time
- Enables management of a network of Aruba Beacons
Advanced Cellular Coexistence (ACC)
- Minimizes interference from 3G/4G cellular networks, distributed antenna systems and commercial small cell/femtocell equipment.
Quality of service for app visibility and control
- Supports priority handling and policy enforcement for unified communication apps, including Microsoft Skype for Business with encrypted videoconferencing, voice, chat and desktop sharing
- Adaptive Radio Management (ARM) technology automatically assigns channel and power settings, provides airtime fairness, and ensures that APs stay clear of all sources of RF interference to deliver reliable, high-performance WLANs
- The Aruba 207 Series APs can be configured to provide part-time or dedicated air monitoring for spectrum analysis and wireless intrusion protection, VPN tunnels to extend remote locations to corporate resources, and wireless mesh connections where Ethernet drops are not available
Intelligent app visibility and control
- AppRF technology leverages deep packet inspection to classify and block, prioritize or limit bandwidth for over 2,500 enterprise apps or groups of apps
- Integrated wireless intrusion protection offers threat protection and mitigation, and eliminates the need for separate RF sensors and security appliances
- IP reputation and security services identify, classify, and block malicious files, URLs and IPs, providing comprehensive protection against advanced online threats
- Integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for secure storage of credentials and keys
AP-207 Series Specifications
Wireless Radio Specifications
Power Sources and Consumption
Regulatory Model Number
Minimum Software Versions
Wireless Radio Specifications:
|RF Performance Table|
|Maximum transmit power (dBm) per transmit chain||Receiver sensitivity (dBm) per receive chain|
|2.4 GHz - 802.11b|
|2.4 GHz - 802.11g|
|2.4 GHz - 802.11n HT20|
|2.4 GHz - 802.11n HT40|
|5 GHz - 802.11a|
|5 GHz - 802.11n HT20|
|5 GHz - 802.11n HT40|
|5 GHz - 802.11ac VHT20|
|5 GHz - 802.11ac VHT40|
|5 GHz - 802.11ac VHT80|
Maximum capability of the hardware provided (excluding antenna gain). Maximum transmit power is limited by local regulatory settings.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $17.00
Our Price: $46.00
Our Price: $60.00
Our Price: $72.00
Our Price: $27.00
Our Price: $73.00
Our Price: $95.00
Our Price: $115.00
Our Price: $18.00
Our Price: $29.00
Our Price: $28.00
Our Price: $28.00
Our Price: $44.00
Our Price: $28.00
Our Price: $55.00
Our Price: $150.17
Our Price: $100.00